AstroLabs | LinkedIn for Growth
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with more than 610M users globally and 28M in Middle East North Africa. So whatever your role, seniority and business, Linkedin can always add value and be an accelerator to achieve business goals for those who know how to use the platform strategically.
– Social Business Maturity model and where your business is
– 4 key steps to success on Linkedin (…also on social)
– Linkedin best practices for your business (from startup to large firm)
– Linkedin best practices for sales
– Linkedin best practices for recruiting top talents
– Examples you can implement
Understanding why social is important for businesses and how leaders and organizations (startups to large) can implement, measure and optimize Linkedin to grow and achieve business goals through:
– Sales (especially B2B)
– Branding and thought leadership
– Research (investors, mentors, competitors…)
– Recruiting more effectively
– Employee advocacy
About the Speaker:
Guillaume Larronde worked 5 years at Linkedin (in London, Paris and Dubai) helping enterprise customers with their Linkedin strategy and saw Linkedin’s hyper-growth from within (from 500 to 10,000 employees and 50M to 500M members worldwide).
With over 15 years of international B2B and entrepreneurship experience, Guillaume has founded Extra Mile to help companies and leaders in the Middle East leverage social and digital to achieve their goals.
|Dates||18 June 2019|
|Times||6:30pm - 8:00pm|
|Venue||AstroLabs, Parkside Retail Level, Cluster R, JLT - Dubai|
|Free||This event has free admission|