How to return to work with confidence
Making a successful return to work doesn’t just happen. Tricia Evans, renowned Business coach in the region, will discuss the definite things you can do to increase your chances of making the whole process work really well.
- Recognising how much your personality influences progress – both at work & at home
- Knowing what your own personal ‘brand’ is and what works (& doesn’t) about your style
- Being able to articulate clearly where you add real value
- Knowing what success means to you and where work fits in that picture
- Thinking through being employed vs working for yourself
- Having a professional LinkedIn profile
- Getting a rock solid back-up in place at home
This session will give you some solid & practical ideas which to help you feel much more confident about going back to work. So come along & be inspired!
ABOUT TRICIA EVANS, BUSINESS COACH
The first Business Coach in Dubai, she has now coached over 6,500 people since 1993 whilst being a single mum since her daughter was 5 months old. She’s worked with 100s of women to help them decide what would work best for them & their family situation and everyone’s different, so there’s no one right way.
Her tagline is ‘Be Successful on Purpose', and her coaching sessions provide a ‘safe’ space where people can explore what success means to them, & then work out how to get there – which makes them a very effective form of personal development.
Emirates Home Nursing will be at hand to look after your little ones
|Dates||14 January 2019|
|Venue||Hartland International School Sobha Hartland, Nad Al Sheba, Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City, Dubai|
|Free||This event has free admission|