Make Apps Efficient with Serverless
Curious about serverless computing, but haven’t had a chance to dig in? Wondering what all the excitement is about? Join us at AstroLabs to get started with it in an interesting way and to get a hands-on experience.
Expected Experience Level: BEGINNER
1. Intro to Serverless computing.
Serverless computing is a cloud-computing execution model in which the cloud provider acts as the server, dynamically managing the allocation of machine resources. It is a form of utility computing.
2. Recognized ideal use cases for Serverless solutions.
3. Code lab: Build and Deploy a serverless application.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
– A laptop so that you may follow along with the lab.
– Please sign up for IBM Cloud before the event using this link (ibm.biz/serverlesslab)
|Dates||9 December 2018|
|Times||6pm - 9pm|
|Tags||Career, Networking, Training, Education|
|Venue||AstroLabs Dubai Parkside Retail Level, Cluster R, JLT - Dubai - United Arab Emirates|
|Free||This event has free admission|