Powerful, Influential & Elegant Women Masterclass - Transform your Profession
Evidently, even today, there are still many obstacles that women face in everyday life. Whether it's at work with continued lack of representation at senior levels, to ask for a pay rise and promotions OR in the society, being a stay at home mother/ wife free from the judgment of others, challenges of joining the workforce, worrying about balancing career progression with childcare, and much more.
Our one-day group programme equips women with the tools to overcome these challenges and achieve their personal and professional goals. Participants will learn how to be assertive, how to develop their self-confidence and how to project confidence to inspire and motivate others. They will hone the communication skills necessary to anticipate and rise to challenges in an arena that often puts them at a disadvantage.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
* What is confidence and why is it important? What we can learn from behavioural science
* Practical tips for building and maintaining confidence
* Projecting confidence to inspire others
* Verbal communication: speaking up and being heard
* Dealing with aggressive dialogue
* Remaining polite without being passive
* Non-verbal communication: body language and silent signals
* Body language speaks volumes - Know what your body says about you
* Learning how others perceive you
* Defining your brand through self-knowledge
* Identifying a role model, and becoming one to others
* Adhering to your own values and attitudes while recognising those of the workplace
* Identifying and generating networking opportunities
* Introduction to some of the best local UAE networking opportunities
* The secrets to successful face-to-face networking
* Making an entrance and stand out of the crowd
* How to be elegantly persuasive
* Dress for respect
* How to be the most memorable person in every situation
* How to negotiate your way to success (as an employee, employer, a mother, a wife etc)
* How to communicate effectively in all situations
* How to ask for a pay rise or a promotion
Lifelong Interpersonal Skills:
* How to be a refined lady
* Act/ walk/ stand/ sit and speak with power and authority of a first lady
* Dress for success and respect
* How to pose for graceful photographs
* Perfect poise – flawless posture and deportment instruction
If you have not invested in your own development in a long time; Say Yes to YOU. Come and shine! with us :)
This workshop will be conducted through a combination of PowerPoint presentation, self-knowledge questionnaires, open discussions, and practices.
All attendees will receive a programme handbook and a certificate of completion.
A light brunch is provided.
ABOUT PRIME INSTITUTE
Prime Institute is a training platform for personal and professional skills development, collaborations and networking. They design and deliver comprehensive and inspiring programmers focused on skills that are not taught at schools but are a necessity of everyday life interactions.
Prime Institute serves individuals and businesses with a mission to inspire, empower and elevate them to master social intelligence, social adaptability and aptitude to communicate effectively and fearlessly in pursuit of excellence in everything they do and to maximize their full potential.
With one goal in mind; "Building Bridges Across People and Cultures".
ABOUT THE TRAINING FACILITATOR
Ms Sepideh Moussavi is a passionate solopreneur and the founder of the Prime Institute.
She is CIPD qualified in People Development and Training, a certified Etiquette, Communication and Cross-cultural Consultant from the International Etiquette and Protocol Academy of London and a TEFL qualified from the United Kingdom. Her integrated western and middle-eastern cultures and nearly two decades of experience working in field of learning and development and as an Interpreter with governments, civil society organisations, and multi-national companies, led her to plant the seed of Prime Institute with one goal in mind; to inspire individuals and businesses in maximising their full potential by expanding their intelligence.
EXCLUSIVE M@W DISCOUNT
Now $314.44 (original price $416.94)
|Dates||15 June 2019|
|Times||10 am - 3 pm|
|Tags||Career, Networking, Training, Entrepreneur|
|Venue||Rove Hotel, Marina, Dubai|