Junior Shop Designer
Posted 28th Sep 2017
A global cosmetics company with an exciting expansion plan is currently looking to recruit a Junior Shop Designer to help deliver the new and refitted stores across the region.
Overview of role
Support the current shop designer with technical drawings and 3D visuals, as well as ensuring that submissions meet the deadline.
You will need to get familiar and aligned with the Global Brand standards.
You will be managed by the project manager in Mena and also have support from the UK support team.
- Assist with ongoing projects and have a good understanding of the brand values, materials and standards.
- Responsible for producing detailed technical drawings for contractors to deliver the projects from.
- Produce Joinery packs & detailing as needed.
- Produce sample boards for shop materials for mall submissions.
- Design graphics for shop hoarding and shop artwork when needed.
- Execute site survey and as-built drawings.
- Communicate with contractors as needed to support with shop openings.
- Support with UK & material orders.
- Support with furniture check-up visits.
Global cosmetics company
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop).
- 1-2 years industry experience. (Preferable)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior design or related field. (Preferable)
- English Speaking (Arabic is a plus).
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and time management skills with multi-tasking abilities.
- Creative with a problem-solving attitude.
-Team player who can communicate ideas and solutions with ease.
Full Time Flexible