Posted 6th Apr 2017
Creative agency IM London is setting up a branch of IM in Dubai this year and as a first step they are looking for someone to spearhead account management and business development on their behalf.
The role currently on offer is part-time but for the right candidate it will be become a full-time leadership role, recruiting and managing a creative and account management team in Dubai.
Purpose of the role is to secure and manage design projects to be fulfilled by our London studio.
• Hotels & Hospitality
• Professional services
• Business development
• Building relationships between new clients and IM London
• Client management / account management
• Identifying ‘hot’ prospects
• Meeting face to face to introduce IM London
• Securing the opportunity to pitch for work
• Liaise with London on pitch proposals and pricing
• Securing and managing business:
o Briefing London studio on the work
o Liaising with studio until work is completed
o Liaising with client until work is completed
o Confirm final costs for IM London to invoice
o Building and growing the relationship with the client
A boutique creative and marketing agency specializing in travel, hospitality and professional services.
• Marketing and marketing channels
• Appreciation of good design
• Experience in hotels, travel, leisure a big advantage
• Drive, energy and confidence
• Charm, patience, persuasiveness
• Cultural sensitivity
• Good organiser
Candidates will ideally be on Husband's sponsorship
Part Time Flexible
Remuneration will depend on individual experience and personal skills.Job Reference ID LK-161
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: