Account Manager - Ad Agency
Sales, Marketing and Media
Posted 30th Jul 2018
A fast-moving integrated team with lots of drive within an Ad Agency in Dubai are looking for an Account Manager to join them. So, if you are interested in being part of a people-oriented company with great ambition, then we would like to hear from you.
• Responsible for analyzing customer requirements and the analysis of information/data.
• Manages projects from a technical and analytical standpoint.
• Provides input to improve overall efficiency and processes.
• Responsible for leading the effort to understand the business needs and identify how best to meet those needs. This includes working with the business and the technology areas to gather requirements for development and management. The role leads the effort to analyze, validate and document the business and system requirements.
• Key facilitator within the project team organization, acting as a bridge between the business and the Product groups, and is accountable for capturing, defining and testing the requirements within the software solution that supports the business request, ensures the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
• Design, modify and create business processes that will be used to implement the business transformation solutions. This is done through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of applicable business processes, systems, and industry requirements.
• Determine the process and requirements management methodology practices. The role monitors the effort to ensure that the methodology and quality standards are being met.
• Develop expertise and understanding of both the client business requirements and practices and the capabilities of the software product
• Responsible for instructing the client on the system, its capabilities and operational impact.
• Defines, plans and justifies (in business terms)projects to develop/ implement automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
• Experience working with multiple technical platforms, development languages and project management tools.
- Previous experience working in an ad agency
- Experience dealing with key account clients
- Relevant Business degree required
- Analytical, decision-maker with good management skills
- People-oriented, independent and passionately connected, resourceful, energetic and fun to work with
- Computer literacy with MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, & Powerpoint)
- Arabic language is a plus
Full Time Flexible