Posted 17th May 2017
A leading partnership firm based in Abu Dhabi is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for;
• Growing a sector specific knowledge base in Design and Construction, Infrastructure and Energy, Marketing and Events Management, Retail.
• Database management, creation and maintenance of business trackers for all assigned portfolio companies in following sectors:
o Design and Construction
o Infrastructure and Energy
o Marketing and Events Management
• Research and apply for relevant UK business export opportunities
• Track events, government missions and business development opportunities
• Attend all relevant exhibitions in DXB and AUH to develop new business relationships
• Manage business diaries, including scheduling of business meetings along with necessary follow-ups
• Coordinate and support day-to day operations, including organization of client roadshows, transport for clients during visits and any special projects
• Attend all roadshow meetings for assigned portfolio clients
• Visit companies to discuss projects as the local representative for assigned portfolio clients
• To assist in closing out deals for assigned portfolio clients where necessary
• To screen incoming correspondence and raise critical issues
• To undertake general correspondence (such as e-mails, business letters, reports, presentations, faxes, memos, IOM’S, couriers, etc.)
• To attend management meetings and prepare/complete agenda/draft minutes of the meetings within specified timelines
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
• Look for and make recommendations concerning process efficiency
• To work flexibly and attend occasional evening functions in line with business requirements
• To assist in recruitment of new team members as and when required
Working hours: 8am-4pm (Sun-Thurs)
Leading established partnership firm based in Abu Dhabi
• Preferably educated to Degree level
• One year experience working within the UAE.
• Should be fluent in English (oral, reading & writing)
• Excellent knowledge of Office Management and MS Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to organize and work in a flexible schedule.
• Ability to multi task and co-ordinate multiple diaries.
• Ability to co-ordinate multiple roadshows in parallel.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of accounting and excel spreadsheets will be an added advantage
• Presentable and professional demeanour
• Previous experience in a sales role would be preferred but not essential