Accountant - Flexible Hours
Posted 29th May 2019
We are looking to recruit an experienced accountant to work in our rapidly growing company.
* To help us implement our new accounting system.
* Manage company cashflow and supplier commitments.
* Supervise basic monthly accounting and bank reconciliations etc.
* Manage company HR records and our “friendly to staff” policy!
* Opportunity to be involved in financial and inventory analysis for our company.
Hours of work
* Choice of 5 days Full Time flexible;
* OR 5 days Flexible Part Time (could be school hours each day, but not excluding school holidays)
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Bright and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude.
Proven attention to detail and analytical ability.
Come make a difference, and help us to build a better company.
Western owned bed linen company, with great brands and products!
Supplier to key regional department stores. Company has retail, wholesale and ecommerce sales channels.
We are a “mum friendly” company, so you don’t need to miss important kids’ performances etc.
* Must be qualified accountant with accounting major in degree
* Local experience an advantage but not essential
* Minimum Three years’ full time work experience as an accountant in a previous company essential
* More senior people are very welcome to apply, as this is a position with growth potential
Depending upon experience and hours
To be discussedJob Reference ID JT-674
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: