Legal, Banking & Financial Services
Posted 29th Nov 2018
Our client is looking for an accounts assistant/administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for all transaction types under appropriate head/ account, complying with quality and SLA standards, as well as administration
• Ensure invoices are appropriately approved, coded, and processed for payments.
• Post company wise payment transactions
• Match appropriate documents (invoices-Purchase Orders (PO), invoice-check, supporting documents-wires)
• Monitor the open invoices for payment
• Resolve open issues such as missing approvals, POs not matching or not existing.
• Maintain schedules for recurring monthly payments and process accordingly.
• Process Accruals and provisions as per the agreed policies and timelines
• Adhere to SLAs and productivity targets
• Process documents as per VAT regulations and adhere to compliance
• This would suit a graduate or someone in a Junior accounts position
• Excellent English both written and verbal is a must
• Strong administration skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar position
ReturnshipJob Reference ID LF-552