Posted 30th Apr 2018
A leading British curriculum school, accredited by British Schools Overseas and British Schools (BSO) in the Middle East (BSME), located in Sharjah is currently seeking an Admissions Manager.
As Admissions Manager you will be a key member of the School Administration team and provide a vital function in being the point of contact for each individual or family inquiring about admissions into the School whether in person or by any other means of communication.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Responsible for overseeing the complete admissions process from initial enquiry to the pupil joining the school
• Generate all correspondence, on all enquiries, prospectus requests, registrations and applications
• Meeting prospective parents and their children to discuss matters pertaining to their admission
• Keep the school’s admissions database up-to-date, ensuring that all enquiries/records of prospective pupils and registrations are entered into the database.
• Monitor current and future school roll numbers, keeping key personnel informed on a regular basis regarding the status of application numbers
• Liaise with the Phase Heads regarding the suitability of children for entry into the School based upon their performance and observation during the admissions evaluation
• Maintain up-to-date information on all changes to the School registry as they are confirmed including joiners and, leavers
• To liaise with the Phase Heads regarding the updates of entrance assessments
• To prepare and maintain the school prospectus
• Provide updated Admissions statistical information as required by the Head of School and the School Administrator
• Lead all activities to achieve student intake
• Coordinate with school administrative team on all marketing initiatives
• Frequent and personal contact with all enquirers
• Maintaining regular and personal contact with top feeder nurseries
• Inviting feeder nursery personnel to school performances, art exhibitions etc…
• Maintaining regular contact with current parents, recent past parents and alumnae who can act as Ambassadors for the School
• Effective advertisement of Open Days
• Ensure that prospective parents and pupils immediately feel a part of the SIA community by being included in all AISD communications and by being invited to appropriate SIA events
• Ensure that all relevant material is sent to prospective parents and feeder nurseries regarding events.
• Attend all events
• Interview and instruct student guides and take school tours where necessary
A leading British curriculum school, accredited by British Schools Overseas and British Schools (BSO) in the Middle East (BSME), located in Sharjah.
- Professional administrative office experience, school or nursery admissions experience or teaching experience is a plus.
- Education requirement variable, high school diploma required, additional higher education or courses in office administration or computer courses are a plus.
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: