Strategy, Change & Consulting
Posted 13th Feb 2018
We are looking for motivated individuals who will provide analysis to shape the insights we deliver to clients, support consulting projects delivery and participate in growing the practice.
As an Analytics Manager, you will be accountable for leading the design, development and implementation of analytics driven strategies and solutions. In this role you will partner with Business and Technology teams across the organization to implement solutions to drive business performance
• Minimum of 6 years of analytical expertise in applying statistical solutions to business problems
• Understanding of Payments and Banking Industry including Consumer Credit, Consumer debit, Prepaid, Small Business, Commercial, Co-Brand and Merchant
• Experience in planning, organizing, and managing multiple large projects with diverse cross-functional teams
• Expert level knowledge of advanced data mining and statistical modeling
• Deep SAS experience; proficiency and continuous skills development in leading edge analytics and visualization tools, e.g. SAS, Tableau, Revolution R, SPSS, SAP BO. Hadoop experience is preferred.
• Ability to solve business problems through data driven quantitative methodologies
• Ensure the usage of the appropriate analytic measures and metrics to solve the business problem
• Excellent understanding of data marts, data relationship concepts and data processing
• Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English
Return to Work