Arabic Speaking Music Teacher
Posted 22nd Jan 2019
We are looking for an experienced Arabic Speaking Music Teacher to lead, manage and develop the Music & Drama department.
**Working 8am until 2pm Sunday - Thursday**
We provide special education, multi-disciplinary therapeutic intervention and vocational training.
Our vision is to provide each and every one of our students the key to a positive, productive and more independent life, thereby “Lighting the path toward a brighter future.”
Non-profit Charity organisation
Minimum: Bachelors degree from an accredited institution in a relevant field
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in teaching Music, to children and young people
- Music related qualifications and/or training and/or experience
- Creative and artistic individual with experience in designing and implementing musical programmes for school concerts and events
- Fluency in spoken & written English and Arabic
- Passionate and caring individuals, who love to work with children
- Experience in Drama would be an advantage
Part Time Set Hours
TBCJob Reference ID JT-598