Arabic Speaking Senior Customer Solutions Specialist
Posted 24th Jan 2019
Our client is looking for a Arabic Speaking Senior Customer Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for providing pre-Sales and post-Sales consultancy, technical solutions and testing support .
• Lead assigned projects to design and develop innovative integrated Customer Technology solutions for largest customers. Includes performing defined research, business analysis, configuration, installation, testing, development of documentation and production support etc.
• Support Sales to evaluate customer requirements and needs. Determine the best match within the existing standard and custom solutions portfolio.
• Maintain expert knowledge of customer technology solutions portfolio and capabilities, specifically relating to web services, transaction types, data transmission, translation, systems integration etc.
• Perform physical installation of solutions at the customer locations. Use established processes to deploy hardware, and install and configure software. This involves accommodating customer specific technical and procedural requirements (hardware, applications, firewall settings, operating systems, network environment/protocols, and industry specific regulations etc.)
• Perform required on-site transaction and connectivity testing of all aspects of the solution installation, to ensure that the customer technology solution works consistently in the specific technical, operational and environmental scenarios.
• Developing and/or provide appropriate training and information for end-users, management, key decision-makers etc.
• Lead cross-functional internal projects to help drive customer experience improvements for customers through leveraging of customer technology solutions in all aspects of the business from Customer service, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Sales.
• Provide timely and accurate reporting, including the deployment of company assets, customer and vendor information, and allocation of time/project status etc.
• Research and resolve customer issues in the most expedient way, to restore customer automation and service levels to enable continued seamless business operations.
• Excellent Arabic language written and spoken a must. Exceptional written and spoken English.
• Strong project and stakeholder management skills. Outstanding customer presentation skills up to and including CXO level.
• Charismatic individual able to build solid contacts with FedEx’s biggest customers. Makes every effort to understand the needs of the customer, and fosters cooperative working relationships.
• Exceptional knowledge of Warehouse Management, Order Management, eCommerce and ERP systems. Solid experience of EDI, including understanding of messaging layouts and mapping. Customer solution orientated technical mindset.
• Detailed understanding of IT architecture and networks in support of customer solution consultancy.
• Skilled diagnostic skills with experience of resolving different types of routine FedEx Customer Technology solution issues
• Results focused. Strong judgment and decision making skills. Ability to influence stakeholders.
• Strong analytical skills and able to extract required data for specific analysis and produce graphical presentations for all levels of management
• Excellent organizational skills with experience of maintaining progress with multiple activities to meet set deadlines without fail.
• Computer Science and Information Technology background. Post graduate degree from a reputable university preferred.
25-35k per month depending on experience
- Schooling for up to 3 children, flights and medical for self, spouse and up to 3 children. Tuition assistance for self-development, special aviation discounts on flightsJob Reference ID LF-600
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: