Assistant Marketing Manager (6 month contract)
Sales, Marketing and Media
Posted 25th Jan 2018
An international hotel group is currently seeking an Assistant Marketing Manager for a temporary 6 month contract.
Under the leadership of the Marketing Manager, this role promotes on-brand messaging to customers through traditional, digital, and social media channels all with the goal of achieving business goals and any future openings associated with the brand.
This role helps build direct marketing plans, targeted campaigns, and activated channels to the end of driving consumer awareness and preference, increasing market share, and building broader portfolio and brand awareness.
- Develop, manage and execute digital Marketing plan to budget, in consultation with the Cluster
Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager -
- Support in developing a digital brand activation plan to drive awareness and increase footfall to the business functions
- Set up strategy to track traffic to the website and engagement on social media through strong content development strategy, SEM and SEO.
- Engage in proactive online reputation management by surfacing relevant guest comments (positive or negative) on social media channels and responds accordingly.
- Ensure ongoing build-up of targeted database for direct marketing purposes i.e. of walk-in guests corporate events in outlets and events attendees.
- Create and manage content online on hotel websites in line with the brand tone of voice
- Responsible to maintain updated listings, promotions and campaigns and online media assets.
- Review, evaluate and report promotions and partnership productivity on monthly basis.
- Maintain a comprehensive list of online partnerships with key local and international media.
- Professionally represent the cluster brands in community and industry organizations and events.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the business.
- Tracking conversions for various campaigns and making improvements to the website.
- Developing a social media strategy in line with goals of the business and its key functions
- Manage the redevelopment of the websites and new openings
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Maintains frequent, active engagement with Cluster Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager to verify alignment, pull-through, and 2-way communication about the status, performance evaluation, opportunities, and issues related to the business and its initiatives.
An international hotel group
- Minimum 5 years’ hospitality or lifestyle relevant experience
- Fluent in English
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: