Sales, Marketing and Media
Posted 10th Apr 2018
Brand Manager required for a temporary 3 month contract to provide assistance to the Marketing Manager in the planning, organization, execution, analysis and control of designated marketing activities.
• Assist in the development, implementation and analysis of marketing programmes across PH activities.
• Lead select campaigns- plan & execute designated advertising programmes by liaising with Advertising agency, traditional and digital media agencies and monitor of all aspects of programme
• Assist in execution of test markets- lead overall on ground execution, innovative media selection and partnering with franchisee to ensure smooth operations
• Lead and execute production of still shoots and video for key digital and social campaigns
Franchise company, across 14 geographies
Education & Experience
-Tertiary degree level qualification essential, with major in marketing or business related discipline preferred.
-Minimum 4 to 6 year marketing experience essential, preferably in an FMCG environment.
The ability to:
- Manage multiple projects at pace, defining and adhering timescales
- Have creative grip on campaigns, development to execution
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills