Business Change Manager
Legal, Banking & Financial Services
Posted 16th Oct 2017
The Business Change Manager will be a deterministic yet considerate decision maker influencing the behaviours and priorities of the organisation.
You will be an individual who will comfortably and actively manage Change landscape to match the requirements of complex and wide-ranging programme implementation.
As Business Change Manager you will play an active role in supporting the execution of various business projects ensuring Change Management processes and procedures are documented, efficient and effective and are in full compliance with regulatory requirements, frameworks and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
This is a Return to Work role - 12 week programme
Working hours are flexible and will be discussed at interview
Barclays Bank - DIFC
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. Please visit our website for more information.
- Experience in Banking consultancy/Change Management
- Proven track record of driving a function forward and leading changes that last
- Strong assertiveness & negotiation skills
- Proven ability to influence others
- Excellent analytical skills
- Legal experience - understanding of UK, UAE and DIFC regulations
- Compliance experience would be an advantage
Return to Work