Business Development/Account Manager
Posted 18th Jul 2017
Our client is looking for a candidate who can offer a mature, enthusiastic and experienced approach to managing the agency’s key retail clients as well as assisting the co-founder of the agency with new business activities.
Responsibilities will include :
- Manage the day to day of the agency’s key retail client relationship in a strategic, organized and proactive manner. The client has 2 key brands in addition to a number of smaller ones, which all require excellent client service across a wide variety of projects including digital, shopper marketing and brand development.
- Prospect for potential clients and turn this into increased business, including cold calls to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network. Set up meetings with key decision makers in organisations.
- Research and build relationships with clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that addresses client’s needs and objectives, along with pricing solutions. Present an image that mirrors that of a client.
- Present existing and new services enhancing relationships for client retention. Maintain steady and healthy relationships with new and acquired clients.
- Work with agency staff and internal colleagues to meet client’s needs. Source and co-ordinate with 3rd party suppliers to meet project and client requirements.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs and ensure delivery.
- Attend industry functions, such as associations, events & conferences to provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Help in developing and identifying the company’s USP’s and differentiators by competitor analyses and identify opportunities for campaigns and projects.
- Submit weekly reports on progress - planned financial and client targets.
Leading Creative and Digital Boutique Agency based in Dubai
- Presentable and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
- Creative eye and attention to detail
- Solid commercial acumen
Full Time Flexible
Basic Salary plus attractive commission package
Flexible working with 1 day working from home per weekJob Reference ID QA-222