Business Development and Partnerships (Return to Work Project, 12 Weeks Contract)
Posted 24th Jul 2017
Mums@Work are looking for an amazing mum to join our ever expanding team. This Return to Work role will allow the candidate to practically showcase their skills and experience after a break from their career.
The role will work directly with our Managing Director and focus on creating the strategy to drive Mums@Work to the next stage through strategic partnerships. The role flexible to fit around your family. There is an opportunity for this role to move to a permanent role for the right candidate.
The 12-week program will be project based and supported via our team and wider group. We will offer support and weekly mentorship to the candidate transitioning back to the workplace.
The role will deliver:
- Developing the strategy for commercial and non-commercial partnerships and business development for Mums@Work
- Identify sectors and industries of focus in line with Mums@Work growth strategy
- Create sales targets and KPI’s based on agreed strategy
- Deliver weekly business development lists
- Forecast monthly sales targets
- Meet agreed sales targets
- Build excellent client relationships
- Create sales proposals for potential and existing clients
- Identify content and event opportunities from partners
* Applications are open until 10th September 2017.
Mums@Work is the first initiative of its kind in the region focused on helping mothers back into the work place after taking a career break. We are not only here to connect candidates and clients - we are here to guide, mentor and ensure that our mums have the skills and confidence to get the job that is right for them.
- Previous experience in a sales/business development role
- Ability to foster and maintain excellent client relationships
- Passion for Mums@Work as a business and drive to take the business to the next level
- Good understanding of mums in the region and business targeting this audience
- Outgoing and personable, with a can do and hands on attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and think creatively
- Enjoys working both as part of a team and also has ability to work independently
Return to Work