Business Development Manager (6 month contract)
Posted 10th Jun 2018
Our client is seeking a Business Development Manager (6 month contract) to join their team.
The company has undertaken the sole distributorship within the GCC of a brand of modest active wear for women. Currently operating on an online platform, the company seeks to boost brand visibility and expand its sales channels by working with sub-distributors and retailers in the region.
- Responsible for the overall sales and marketing of the products sold by the company
- Undertake day to day management of online trading to ensure effective and timely delivery and customer satisfaction
- Identify and liaise with potential distributors and retailers across the GCC
- Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies driving traffic to site, increasing sales and online engagement including direct marketing, search marketing, social marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Manage all social media accounts. This includes but not limited to twitter, blog, facebook, instagram, linkedin, youtube and hootsuite
- Stay abreast of the competitive scene, social media influencers and events
- Attend and participate women’s sport and fashion related events to explore B2B and B2C opportunities
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Has worked previously in the Middle East
- Keen interest in health and fitness
- UAE Driver’s License holder
- Proficiency in MS Office and social media platforms
- Basic graphic designing skills
- Driven and self motivated
- Occasional travel may be required
Full Time Flexible
Salary plus commissionJob Reference ID LK-450
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: