Career Development Manager
Posted 10th Oct 2017
A Dubai based institute of education is currently seeking a Career Development Manager to support enrolled students with all career development needs, to include securing internship opportunities, part-time work/study opportunities, preparatory skills for students when ready to enter the workforce (interviewing skills, CV preparation, etc.)
This role will also be engaged in on-going outreach to the community to ensure companies and the relevant community are engaged with their faculty and students.
As Career Development Manager you will have the following responsibilities;
• Providing on-campus job opportunities to students.
• Developing internship program for students.
• Developing part-time work/study program for students with companies within the Freezones
• Providing students with skills required to enter the workforce (CV preparation, Interviewing Skills, Career Counseling, etc).
• Developing an outreach program to industry, government and the relevant community to encourage ongoing collaboration for faculty and students.
A Dubai based institute of education
- Educated to diploma level or equivalent working experience
- 4 - 6 years of work experience in a similar role or a HR function
- Experience in a design field is highly preferable
Full Time Flexible