Career Service Consultant Recently Filled
Posted 18th Feb 2019
Our client is looking for a Career Services Consultant to join their team. You will provide career support to employees as well as training.
As a Career Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for maintaining candidate data, delivering on function’s KPIs and keeping job postings up to date. You will collaborate with the wider HR team, other local and global CS and Business Support functions and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with external executive search firms and target companies across the region with the goal of establishing relationships and mediating vacancies to candidates.
• Maintaining contact with HR departments of potential employers, recruitment agencies and executive search companies
• Documenting and updating standardized processes and procedures for the function and its constant evolution in line with local Business Support Function guidelines.
• Spearheading the strategic placement initiative across the Middle East by guiding candidates and aligning internal and external stakeholders and target organizations
• Dealing with internal and external stakeholders including key clients, alumni and practice area leads to establish and maintain relationships
• Bachelor's Degree plus 3/5 years recruiting support, preferably from a professional services firm
• Very strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English, Arabic desirable but not essential
• Advanced level computer skills: Excel, Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Highly discreet, with the ability to respect all information as personal and confidential as maintaining candidate’s confidentiality is essential to the success of the function
• Solid understanding of the region and the ME Job market Landscape landscape is preferable
Healthcare - familyJob Reference ID LF-592
Flights home - family