Careers Services Assistant
Posted 2nd Aug 2017
Our client, a global management consulting firm is currently seeking a Careers Services Assistant to join their team on a part-time basis (20hr week).
As CS Assistant you will report into the Career Services Senior Specialist. You will also be expected to partner with the wider HR team and other local Business Support functions on a regular basis.
- Assist the Career Services Specialist in establishing and maintaining relationships with external executive search firms and target companies across the region with the goal of mediating vacancies to candidates.
- Assist the Career Services Specialist in maintaining contact with HR departments of potential employers, recruitment agencies, and executive search companies
- Assist the Career Services Specialist in establishing and documenting standardized processes and procedures for the new function in line with local Business Support Function guidelines.
- Assist the Career Services Specialist in spearheading the strategic placement initiative across the Middle East.
- Assist in dealing with internal and external stakeholders including key clients and practice area leads to establish and maintain relationships.
- Post Job vacancies from various sources onto the Job Portal and be responsible for all activities related to keeping job postings up to date. This includes maintaining information relevance, screening for confidential information, liaising with internal and external providers in ensuring information accuracy and editing /re-posting roles as required.
- Optimizing, expanding and updating various Career Services tools including Candidates, Alumni and Target Companies information, Job board posting data, in order to generate reports and KPI to track progress towards agreed targets and deliverables.
A global management consulting firm based in Dubai
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in business, accounting, finance, sales, or HR) plus 2 years Recruiting support or HR administrative experience, preferably at a professional services firm
- Very strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English, Arabic desirable but not essential
- Advanced level computer skills: Excel ,Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Advanced with the use of data based systems and report running
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, ability to handle competing priorities effectively
- Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving capability
- Strong customer service orientation and responsiveness to requests
- Ability to work cooperatively and flexibly as a member of a team
- Ability to respect all company information as personal and confidential