Client Relationship Executive
Posted 26th Sep 2017
A leading business formation and support company based in Abu Dhabi is seeking an experienced Client Relationship Executive to join their team.
As Client Relationship Executive you will be responsible for providing effective support to new and existing clients. Ensuring all clients receive effective professional communication on their business implementation, within the LLC and local agent service offering.
Key result areas will include;
- Maintenance of sections of the company database.
- Maintaining the service order spread sheet
- Assisting our Government Liaison officer and preparation of all documents on his behalf.
- Liaising directly with the client in relation to all visa matters and reporting any issues to the General Manager
- Liaise with other staff members effectively, in order to complete the assigned tasks.
- Make refreshments for clients / meeting attendees as required.
- Front office activities, including receiving clients, deliveries, distribution of mail / faxes etc.
- Ordering stationary and office supplies.
- Complete all general administration in a timely manner.
- Complete ad hoc special projects as and when required.
A leading business formation and support company based in Abu Dhabi
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years relevant experience
Job Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- IT competency (PowerPoint & Excel)
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning & Organising