Client Service Manager - Retail
Legal, Banking & Financial Services
Posted 13th Feb 2018
To ensure expected level of customer service is provided to Priority banking clients. Work collaboratively with internal specialists and Associate Director’s to provide appropriate banking services and solutions to meet client’s needs.
Roles and responsibilities
Business – Job Duties
• Drive a culture of complete adherence to local and international service standards for affluent customer segment.
• Liaise with the relationship managers locally & internationally to work with overseas clients keeping in view the cross-border guidelines.
• Ensure all complaints and negative feedback is logged in CEMS immediately upon notice
• Maintaining sound client relations by ensuring that their concerns and complaints are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure accuracy of account opening process for Priority banking staff with 98% accuracy
• Analyze feedback (compliment, complaint and suggestion) by clients and accordingly modify policies & processes to improve services being provided.
• Planning, developing, administering and regularly reviewing client service policies & processes while complying with the local central bank regulations.
• Direct the team members as per the modified policies & procedures to ensure that the team performance is enhanced & a standardized level of client service is achieved.
• Ensure efficient & effective operations.
• Liaise with each department of the organization (Admin, Business, HR, and Finance & Sales) to understand the basic assistance required when related to client service.
• Ensure all non-critical/quick kill complaints to be resolved within 24 hours.
• Ensure error free checking and avoid any financial losses to the bank.
• Ensure compliance of laid down process and procedures.
• Facilitate and Implement work process improvements.
• To ensure compliance with Global Process Standards on Customer Data Confidentiality.
• Focus on leading customer service engagement, developing and reviewing customer service policies, procedures and standards.
Risk Management and Governance
• To be able to detect any suspicious transactions, Money laundering, forgeries etc
• Highest compliance with reference to Anti Bribery, Anti Money Laundering & Combating Financial Crime Risk procedures.
• Ensure all GPS standards are followed and adhered.
Regulatory & Business conduct
• Good knowledge groups policies, standards, local regulations and legislations of the prevention of money laundering and adherence to group code of conduct
Return to Work