Communication & Marketing Officer Recently Filled
Posted 20th Dec 2018
Our client is looking for a Communications Officer reporting directly into the Head of Marketing. The role is to provide direction and control of comprehensive communication programs which enhance the company's relations with the customer, the media and with its employees.
- Plan and execute activities to maintain and improve the employee engagement through various in-house media vehicles in concert with corporate efforts and guidelines
- Manage protocol activities including customer and VIP relations efforts, including arrangements for occasional and social functions for current or prospective customers and other dignitaries and officials and provision of promotional services
- Produce high quality written material including researching, copy writing, editing and proof reading
- Building strong journalistic contacts locally and regionally
- Creates opportunities to share market news and updates, key initiatives, business priorities and topics for employees
- Researches industry trends to determine new methods for information sharing, message delivery and employee engagement.
- Establishes and tracks results to gauge communications programs' effectiveness
- Project planning and management for customer and VIP event, including budgeting, monitoring against plan, managing event agenda, layout, activities, venues and suppliers for an event to ensure they are properly booked, organised and accounted for.
- Support UTC national and local advertising involving company products to provide information, pictures, ideas and other assistance and to maintain continuity
- Provide and review speeches and reports of company personnel prior to deliverance or release to monitor adherence to company and corporate policies and to ensure compliance with government security regulations
- 3 Years experience in communications in agencies or multinational corporations with a focus on marketing communications
- Demonstrated success in a broad spectrum of communication activities including PR, print and internet media and trade shows
- Proficient with MS Office, Illustrator, Photoshop and Prezi
- Must be a forward thinker
- Ability to develop relationships with multiple stakeholders, capturing input and influencing buy-in
- Delivering results under pressure in a global corporation
7,000 - 10,000 AED
To be confirmedJob Reference ID JT-572