Communications Executive - 3 month contract
Digital & Technology
Posted 27th Mar 2018
Our client is seeking a temporary Communications Executive to join its dynamic and fast-growing team.
As Comms. Executive your duties will include:
- Working closely with senior report to develop communication plans/proposals for Client and prospect new businesses.
- Develop and run Social media campaigns (including community management).
- Writing - solid content writing for Social Media vehicles/Creative copy/Press releases/feature stories/opinion pieces/interview pitches/profiles/other.
- Media pitching - Prepare creative and targeted media pitches/briefs and be able to identify different angles which would be of interest for different target publications.
- Media relations – research & identify opportunities to generate client coverage (identify monthly features and pitch client bi-lined articles, etc…). We believe in pro-activity and hence we drive the media machine for our clients rather than wait for them to happen.
- Finances - ensure that all financial aspects of your clients’ work are monitored and managed and reported weekly on a timely basis.
- Client relations – acting as the forward facing team member in front of clients and being the point person in team calls and meetings
- Arranging & attending client interviews and follow agency process – pre, during and post client interviews.
- Trade show & event support – look after logistics, collateral preparation, media activity.
- Reporting - compile regular client activity reports and cross check with Account Manager before sending to client.
- Research – identify relevant industry events and recommend to client for participation accordingly.
- New Business – supporting new business activities such as researching potential clients, market intelligence research, proposal development and pitching.
Digital & Marketing Agency
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about Communication both in the traditional sense and Digital.
- The successful candidate needs to be driven, creative in both thinking and approach, a problem solver, people person and multi-tasker.
- Solid client management skills, media relations and social media acumen are key.
- In addition, we are also looking for someone who; has a genuine interest in what's happening in the region and internationally, keen to stay on top of economic, business, and consumer trends & developments.
- Knowledge is king when it comes to making the right recommendations to Clients as well as proactively creating relevant opportunities for them and drive a dynamic integrated communications campaigns.
- Solid experience and genuine passion for running social media campaigns that deliver results
- Minimum 2 years of PR agency or in-house communications experience, business to business and with a technology focus
- Arabic is not necessary fluency of English is