Corporate Communication Specialist
Logistics and Supply Chain
Posted 4th Nov 2018
The incumbent will work to develop the firm’s overall communications, content marketing and thought-leadership strategy; Provide content for Company websites, brochures, newsletters, advertising and social media; Lead the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and events; Develop relationships with external stakeholders, incl. investors, media, government/regulatory and industry professional bodies.
• Develop internal and external communication strategy for the business.
• Develop content for leadership communications including town halls/BRM’s, innovative engagement with executive committee member.
• Creating frequent media engagement opportunities.
• Work as trusted advisor to the leadership team for internal and external communications and sustainable business.
• Support brand with their media content as a preventive approach to sustain Phoenix brand reputation.
• Content development for leadership communications; internal and external events/campaigns.
• Manage brand budget on an annual and monthly level.
• Monitor and analyse brand & competitive activities to gain learnings and best practices.
• Lead discussions with brand team on communication reviews and upcoming media plans/activities.
• Utilize different media and research tools/studies to craft data-based media solutions.
• Deliver accurate and timely tracking reports.
• Serves as external affairs advice to senior leaders, counselling business leaders on reputation issues and ensuring coordination of messaging and timing with divisions and departments. Work cross-functionally with, senior and middle management in the areas including Law, Finance, IT, Human Resources, Customer Experience, Government Affairs, Corporate Development, Corporate HR.
• Seek and recommend media innovations which can address business needs.
• Manage various social media pages on a day to day basis.
• Establish and manage relationships with the media (reporters, editors) and social media contributors, serving as on-the-record spokesperson for corporate issues.
• Strengthen the group’s reputation amongst our external audiences, guiding the use of approved, consistent and accurate language, as well as brand assets.
• Support communications campaign targeted at key external audiences in order to increase their receptivity to the group’s communication.
• Where required; lead or assist in campaigns and events ensuring on time and in full delivery to high standards.
• Builds productive working relationships with key agencies (media, creative, PR, digital) including briefing, assessment and judgement of creative work, tracking operational execution and feedback on performance.
• Tracks and monitors performance of our reputation.
• Support the content creation, by helping package and deliver the brand assets for the narratives and content we chose to communicate externally.
• Proactively with work the business functions to prepare for potential issues, and respond quickly to unforeseen issues, in coordination with law department and other internal stakeholders. Routinely maintain the issues management tracker, detailing all potential reputational issues of concern to the company.
• Corporate communication professional with 8 years of experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure and help in branding the organization internally and externally.
• Experience in a similar role or PR agency is a must.
• Self-starter, independently motivated.
Flexi Hours, Medical, VisaJob Reference ID JW-547
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: