Credit Controller - 3 month contract
Finance & Accounting
Posted 7th Jan 2018
Our client a leading purchasing and selling online platform are looking for an individual to perform the task of credit controller for a duration of 3 months with the possibility of extension.
The principal responsibilities of this role will be to contact clients and collect the outstanding values owed to the company.
The credit controller must be able to communicate with their clients in a clear and concise manner and additionally seek payment. He or she must be able to communicate with the customer in a strong yet cordial manner and be someone who will engage with their customers as opposed to someone who simply acts as a “debt collector”.
This role will require significant interaction with various internal and external stake holders, in specific with the sales teams as this role is the point of contact between the finance department, Sales and their customers. The credit controller must relay issues or points raised by customer to the sales teams also to ensure when calling or visiting the customers the account managers are well prepared.
In addition to above, the individual need to maintain debtor accounts within Netsuite (ERP) and Sales Force (CRM) systems. You will be responsible to make sure the accuracy of the aging and debt collection for the monthly reporting.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for various responsibilities including but not limited to;
• Communicating with Customers, via telephone; email; letters etc
• Collect outstanding values owed to us from clients
• Be the main point of communication in finance department for customers
• Liaise between finance and account managers on updates of collections and outstanding amounts
Leading purchasing and selling platform based in Dubai
• Ability to understand commercial impact of decisions he/she make regarding clients
• Organized and systematic with strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and influence clients
• Clear and concise in explanation of complex issues
• Experience in dealing with Customers
• Experience in dealing with “angry/confused” customers
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment