Credit Controller (RETURNSHIP)
Legal, Banking & Financial Services
Posted 29th Jan 2019
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their organisation on a RETURNSHIP basis. This is a great opportunity for a skilled Credit Controller that's had a career break looking to come back into the work place.
- Working in a small finance team (comprising a Finance Manager and Finance Assistant) contacting clients to ensure prompt payments of outstanding bills, credit reporting and liaising with fee earners to assist with debt collection issues.
- You will work as part of a Finance team to proactively contact clients / internal contacts for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables.
- This will include portfolio analysis, ensuring all cash receipts & transfers comply with the “solicitors accounts rules” requirements and are properly accounted for.
- You will be able to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment, and will support the team in reducing aged debts & improving metrics.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3+ years of dedicated credit control experience, as well as a desire to work in a team where you will have significant contact with internal and external stakeholders over the phone and occasionally in person.
- Have a strong and proven record in credit control
- Possess good communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with experience of meeting targets and deadlines;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Have a flexible approach to working hours;
- A detail oriented attitude with significant emphasis on quality of work
Return to Work
Full Time Flexible
Flexible working hoursJob Reference ID LF-605