Customer Services Officer
Secretarial & Business Support
Posted 11th Mar 2018
Our client, a DIFC based investment firm is currently seeking a Customer Services Officer who will be is responsible for daily processing of documentation from various internal and external clients and achieve maximum customer satisfaction within the parameters of the specified Service Level Agreements.
- Complete processing, operational and accurately as dictated by Service Level Agreements and internal requirements.
- Ensure that the process or documentation is compliant with applicable rules, policies, or other risk, audit requirements.
- Verify that all information received is in good order by performing required quality control checks.
- Responsible for filing, and maintaining databases as required by internal and external customers.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Assist co-workers during peak volumes and on special projects.
- Any other task as assigned.
A DIFC based investment firm
- Have two (2) years’ experience in a similar post.
- Have at least an A ‘level standard
- A good team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Good presentation skills and an eye for detail
- Able to work under pressure and shifting priorities
Full Time Flexible