Cyber Incident Response Leader
Posted 30th Jan 2018
EY is seeking the an experienced Cyber Incident Response (IR) Manager and leader who wants to join an elite team, as part of the EY MENA practice. This position will be responsible to grow EY’s strong IR practice along with our world leading fraud and investigation team to service our client’s most strategic and immediate needs. They will work closely with the regional Cyber leadership to champion the IR service within the Cyber practice and leverage EY’s unique global network to drive innovation. In addition, they will also develop a close working relationship with the EY Security Operations Centres (SOC) to provide major incident response services along with other subject matter experts including OT and IoT specialists, IAM, Cyber Analytics, and Threat Intelligence teams in MENA, EMEIA and Globally.
The Cyber IR Manager is a critical customer facing role that requires the instinctive ability to recognize gaps in customer capabilities and to translate them into business requirements and an execution strategy in a clear and concise manner. The Cyber IR Manager will also play key role in introduction of new IR services /solutions in EY portfolio in terms of integration and deployment.
- Review, update and design EY Cyber IR services that go compliment other EY services to provide value to our clients.
- Leadership of the technical teams and other IR team members to deliver successful EY Cyber IR services
- Key presenter and thought leadership at events, industry representation, white papers and clients along with other key EY executives and management.
- Liaise with the customer Cyber, security, Risk and responder teams in finalizing the Cyber services and take them into implementation
- Work with delivery teams to ensure successful delivery of IR projects.
- Proposing and leading improvements to of EY Cyber IR services in line with dynamic regional and global cyber risk profiles and the global network.
- Raise and resolve any IR risks that could have implications against the cyber security strategy of clients
- Key Cyber IR advisor to the EY Cyber MENA Partner and regional steering committees.
- Champion the governance, documentation and knowledge management of Cyber IR technical and procedure artefacts for continuous improvement.
To qualify, candidates must have:
A real passion for Cybersecurity, who can articulate complex technical problems and solutions to “C level”, with a focused state of mind to understand how IR is a key part of Cyber and can support to protect enterprise from the threats they face. We are looking for a Cyber IR Manager with capability and experience in the following areas:
- Excellent leadership, team work, passion and drive to succeed and combat Cyber threats
- Ability to have a cool head, be methodical and a calming influence in the time of a crisis.
- IR solution focused, design and deployment
- Experienced Cyber Incident Responder at a senior level:
o Technical ability in forensics
o Demonstrated executive IR coordination and management
o Dealing with the legal, privacy and protection aspects of an incident
o Advisor to public relations on cyber incidents
- Deployment and configuring of IR technologies and platforms (forensic through to workflow)
- Threat Intelligence / feeds and the use of such threat attribution in IR
- Experience with Cyber Resilience and Business continuity
- Awareness and knowledge with Cyber OT and IoT issues
- Awareness and knowledge Attack & Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking
- Awareness and knowledge Application Security Risk Assessment
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have an Bachelor degree in Computer, Information Systems or Engineering related field preferred
- 6+ years of working experience in Enterprise Cyber Incident Response
- Strong knowledge / qualification of various cyber forensics tools
- Ability to explain business risk and the correlation with Cyber IR
- In depth Desktop OS and Server OS knowledge
- Strong networking and application knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of network monitoring technology platforms.
- Knowledge of end point protection tools, techniques and platforms.
- Internationally recognized technical certifications in relevant areas
- Hands-on experience with industry leading forensic platforms
- Practical experience on customer service processes and solving issues
Return to Work