Cyber Threat Intelligence Leader
Posted 30th Jan 2018
EY is seeking an experienced Cyber Threat Intelligence (TI) Manager and leader who wants to join an elite team, as part of the EY MENA practice. This position will be responsible to establish the TI function in MENA by leveraging EY’s strong TI global practice and ensure business inter-operability with the Digital SOC in MENA, Incident Response Functions and wider business strategy for clients as a core component to Cyber. They will work closely with the regional Cyber leadership to champion the TI service within the Cyber practice and leverage EY’s unique global network to drive innovation. In addition, they will also develop a close working relationship with the EY’s SOC to provide operational TI capabilities and services along with other subject matter experts including OT and IoT specialists, IAM, Cyber Analytics, and IR teams in MENA, EMEIA and Globally.
The TI leader will be able to clearly articulate and deliver capabilities around both strategic intelligence through to tactical threat feeds. Strategic threat intelligence includes the traditional intelligence functions that can be leveraged for Cyber TI program builds all the way through to proactive, passive, intelligence collection. In addition, the role is expected to also be technical in nature and be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of TI platform builds with multi-source (open and paid) through to technical integration within and ecosystem / SOC and information sharing mechanisms.
The Cyber TI Manager is a critical customer facing role that requires the instinctive ability to recognize gaps in customer capabilities and to translate them into business requirements and an execution strategy in a clear and concise manner. The Cyber TI Manager will also play key role in introduction of new TI services /solutions in EY portfolio in terms of integration and deployment.
- Review, update and design EY Cyber TI services that compliment other EY services to provide value to our clients.
- Leadership of the technical teams and other TI team members to deliver successful EY Cyber TI services.
- Key presenter and thought leadership at events, industry representation, white papers and clients along with other key EY executives and management.
- Liaise with the client’s TI, Cyber, security, Risk and responder teams in finalizing the Cyber services and take them into implementation.
- Lead project delivery and work with delivery teams to ensure successful delivery of TI projects.
- Work with the Digital SOC TI capabilities to ensure alignment, value and integration with the latest services.
- Proposing and leading improvements to of EY Cyber TI services in line with dynamic regional and global cyber risk profiles and the global network.
- Raise and resolve any TI risks that could have implications against the cyber security strategy of clients.
- Key Cyber TI advisor to the EY Cyber MENA Partner and regional steering committees.
- Champion the governance, documentation and knowledge management of Cyber TI technical and procedure artefacts for continuous improvement.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
A real passion for Cybersecurity, who can articulate complex technical problems and solutions to “C level”, with a focused state of mind to understand how TI is a key part of Cyber and can support to protect enterprise from the threats they face.
We are looking for a Cyber TI Manager with capability and experience in the following areas:
- Excellent leadership, team work, passion and drive to succeed and combat Cyber threats
- Ability to have a cool head, be methodical and a calming influence in the time of a crisis.
- TI solution focused, design and deployment
- Experienced Cyber TI leader at a senior level:
- Technical ability in operational TI
- Demonstrated Strategic TI capability
- Demonstrated executive TI coordination and management
- Deployment and configuring of TI technologies and platforms (including workflow and information sharing)
- Threat Intelligence / feeds and the use of such threat attribution integration with IR
- Awareness and knowledge with Cyber OT and IoT issues
- Awareness and knowledge Attack & Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking
- Awareness and knowledge Application Security Risk Assessment
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have an Bachelor degree in Computer, Information Systems or Engineering related field preferred
- 6+ years of working experience in Enterprise Cyber TI (strategic through to tactical)
- Strong knowledge / qualification of various cyber TI platforms and tools
- Ability to explain business risk and the correlation with Cyber TI
- In depth Desktop OS and Server OS knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of networking and application
- Knowledge of network monitoring technology platforms.
- Knowledge of end point protection tools, techniques and platforms.
- Internationally recognized technical certifications in relevant areas
- Hands-on experience with industry leading forensic platforms
- Practical experience on customer service processes and solving issues
Return to Work