Debt Recovery Officer - 1 year contract
Finance & Accounting
Posted 3rd Sep 2018
Do you have experience in Credit Control? Our client is seeking a Debt Recovery Officer to ensure prompt collection of the firm's unpaid bills ledger in accordance with the firm's credit policy.
• Management of own ledger of accounts
• Chasing overdue debts
• Drafting legal notices / notarial notices in English and Arabic.
• Drafting Complaints to the Chamber of Commerce.
• Following up unpaid bills with Partners, and Lawyers.
• Liaising with internal teams and Partners to minimise & quickly resolve queries.
• Any other ad hoc task that may be required in the course of the day to day activities of the department.
An international law firm
• Gained experience from a Law Firm or other professional sector.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite.