Digital Marketing Manager
Posted 8th Apr 2018
Q2 has kicked off and we are busier than ever here at Mums@Work! As we continue to grow we are looking for a dynamic, driven, and highly creative Digital Marketing Manager who can lead the the Marketing function of our award winning brand.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Social media content creation
- Graphic and video development
- Engagement and growing of social media channels
- Content production, a flare for writing is a must for this role - - Deliver 2-3 pieces of blog content per week, very much focused on the end consumer.
- Website management and development, whilst we they not expecting a coding wiz they do need someone with a basic understanding of website infrastructure and content uploading.
- Experienced in the management of online campaigns from briefing to completion and reporting
- Content and creative design
- Client and project management
Reporting and Analysis
A good understanding of goggle analytics, with the ability to take results and drive actions to improve performance.
Whilst managing the day to day delivery the ideal candidate will have the ability to look at elements strategically and advise the wider company growth strategy through marketing activity.
Hours will be flexible, dependent on candidate – with a minimum of 6 hours based in JLT daily.
- Minimum 3-5 years digital marketing experience
- Must have a can do attitude as with a start-up it’s all on hands on deck!