Digital Strategy Projects Co-ordinator (Return to Work Project, 12 Weeks Contract)
Posted 20th Jul 2017
If you’re an experienced project manager, with solid experience in analysing and developing strategy from data driven insights this role could be perfect for your return to work journey. The role will be based in the Dubai IBM offices and support the management of strategic projects for IBM Digital Business Group in Middle East and Africa. A fantastic opportunity to showcase your experience with the management team and network throughout divisions whilst managing the overall project delivery.
Key responsibilities :
- Analyzing business development data
- Work collaboratively with the management team around the strategic development
- Synchronizing with marketing and sales teams for project work streams and managing deliverable's and the overall project plan
- Preparing presentations for the management team
- Brainstorming and proposing digital innovation concepts for marketing and sales
- Developing strategy and business models based on data discovery, commercial requirements and market trends, in the digital business context
* Applications are open until 10th September 2017.
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 375,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM is much more than a “hardware, software, services” company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company at IBM, every voice contributes.
Together, their mathematicians, engineers, coders and designers out think challenges and make discoveries that alter industries. Their innovation attracts impressive partners, collaborating with global leaders like Apple, Twitter, Facebook and Box, using data analytics and cloud technology to build apps that help enterprises make smarter decisions.
Your previous experience includes:
- Project management and ability to juggle projects
- Analysis and evaluation of data into insights
- Evidence of defining new business models / new ideas
- Skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in digital marketing or digital sales is a plus
Your personal attributes will include:
- Collaborative with excellent communication and presentation skills
- A strong interest in business and business development
- A high level of professionalism
- Self-motivated with a passion for creating solutions and a positive attitude to change
To align with local labour law regulations:
Only applicants currently studying in UAE (for example, MBA student at UAE university) can be considered for this supplemental placement. You must be able to provide a no Objection letter from a) your current sponsor AND b) from your current faculty.
Return to Work
Full Time Flexible