Communications & PR
Posted 10th May 2018
A Dubai based event management company is seeking a personable and confident candidate to join their small yet rapidly growing company as an Event Executive.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks essential to the expansion of their business and you’ll contribute directly to their mission of building a healthier and more active generation in the UAE.
You will also work on the B2B Sport Industry Series - bringing together senior sport business professionals for collective action and advancing the sport industry as a whole in the UAE.
- Conference operations – venue searches, venue liaison, supplier liaison i.e. branding, AV, speaker communication and working with a designer on the delegate information onsite
- Managing invitation list for forum attendees including management of VIPs
Community Sports Event Series
- Supporting marketing manager for the sport series on social media and execution of email campaigns
- Team sales and communication for the Dubai and Abu Dhabi sport evemts – selling teams into corporate companies for 2 corporate events per year including account management from sale to the event. Includes reaching out to new companies and building relationships with companies who already enter:
Building relationships with HR Directors and Corporate Wellness Committees incorporates, calls and emails to Dubai and Abu Dhabi private and government sector as well as support to marketing with strategy to reach new corporates
- Website updates and management
- Sending and chasing invoices
- Managing elements of the database
- General admin that we all have to do as a small company!
A Dubai based event management company
- Previous experience in event management is essential
- Passionate, comfortable working on your own initiative and hungry to involve yourself in multiple aspects of the business
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: