Posted 4th Apr 2019
• Provide all necessary secretarial and office support to the Manager from handling calls, drafting and processing
letters , faxing etc, to liaising on the Manager’s behalf with Suppliers and Customers.
• Arrange travel itinerary for the Manager including ticket reservations, hotels bookings, fixing appointments with the
• Provide required support to others in the department with respect to, sending official correspondence on their
behalf, providing collective information to them and arranging department meetings
• Liaise with all offices for effective management of appointments and meetings. Ensures administrative
responsibilities like signatures, applications and customer issues are expedited effectively.
• Attend to all customer queries, complaints and interactions with courtesy and respect. Address customer issues
and forward them to necessary departments for resolution while always maintaining the professional face of the
• Ensure efficient and courteous answering of telephone calls/ emails/faxes and provide necessary information and
guidance or route them to appropriate channels for accurate information.
• Maintain necessary documentation system for efficient and orderly storage and retrieval of documents/information.
Maintain and update all necessary records, files and database.
• General correspondence and memos as and when required including independent correspondence on secretarial
• Manage printing and stationary requisitions
• Liaise with suppliers or administration team for consumables
• Oversee department attendance and ensure relevant access is provided
• Manage collateral / location specific resources such as Meeting Rooms, reception, etc.
• Coordinate Company / Department events, Annual / Quarterly Planning meetings, etc.
Large, well established holding comapny.
Previous local EA experience is a must.
Graduate in any discipline.
Diploma in Secretarial practices would be an advantage.