Finance Business Partner Recently Filled
Posted 25th Sep 2017
Our client, a Dubai based global provider of health solutions is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner for a 2-3 month contract.
Reporting to the President and serving as an integral member of the Leadership team, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing leadership, financial strategies and the management of financial resources to ensure the achievement of the divisional business plan and objectives.
Main duties will include;
Strategy, Vision and Leadership
• Provide senior management leadership in the development and execution of the financial management strategy for the division.
• Contribute to the development and achievement of the divisional strategic goals.
• Maintain continuous lines of communication with the divisional senior management team and group finance.
Financial Reporting, Management and Analysis
• Variance analysis and commentary on the monthly business performance of the division, raising any areas of concern with the leadership team.
• Provide analytical support to senior management team, including development of internal management reporting capabilities.
• Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of the business.
• Improve financial understanding of the division through in depth analysis of variance, identifying trends and recommending actions to the leadership team.
• Liaison with Internal Shared Service accounting centre on production of monthly financial accounts.
• Short term financial planning for the division, including monthly rolling forecast, pipeline and gap analysis, 6+6 outlook and 9+3 outlook.
• Long term financial planning, including annual budget preparation and three year financial plan.
• Detailed financial models to support budget, forecasting and reporting activities.
• Oversee financial analysis for product/project investment decisions carried out by the division
Internal Controls, Risk Management and Audit
• Review existing accounting and control procedures & work closely with group finance to implement required changes to ensure the region remains in line with group policy, and in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
• Establish appropriate business controls to engender an appropriate “results focus” in decision making.
• Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement
Dubai based global provider of intelligent health solutions
• Significant work experience on a progressive career growth path, with much of that time in a senior financial management position
• Strong conceptual and business analytical skills
• Experience as a senior officer, with both controller and treasury experience
• Experience in taking a company forward in a fast growth environment, providing insight for direction and managing change effectively
• Degree in Finance or Accounting with strong analytical experience.