Finance Director 2-3 month contract
Posted 25th Apr 2018
An established regional Hospital business is currently seeking an interim Finance Director for a 2-3 month contract.
The role is based at the company’s headquarters in Abu Dhabi.
As Finance Director you will report to the CFO and a member of the Senior Leadership Team and will oversee all financial aspects of the Business and its regional subsidiaries.
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop the finance team(s).
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed across management teams and departments and countries.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
- Present annual accounts to the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- Ensure timely MIS reporting on monthly basis
- Support in developing a Cost Reduction Strategy while implementing international best practices
- Maintain relationships with Investors and Lenders including addressing any adhoc requests
- Complete financial analysis reports on monthly basis including timely completion of any dashboard reporting.
Working hours: full time (option to reduce for the right candidate)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in running Finance Departments
- CPA / ACCA
- High communication skills at all levels
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.