Legal, Banking & Financial Services
Posted 1st May 2018
Reporting direct to the Managing Principal you will be responsible for the complete, day-to-day financial administration of the private investment firm.
- Ensure that all management and statutory reporting of all financial affairs of the company activities are delivered on a timely basis and in accordance with best practice
- Formulation and preparation of annual budgets and targets for all existing investments.
- Participate in analysing current and potential investments.
- Submit annual budgets and reporting of actual costs for all Family expenses.
- Oversee all day to day Financial accounts across all activities
- Managing the interactions with banks and all investment relationships.
- Produces updated cash flow reports, family income and expense statements, as well as financial statements (i.e. balance sheet)
- Handle bill paying for the Investment firm and its principals
- Assists in the analysis of financial data and extracts and defines relevant information.
- Compiles/analyses and prepares financial information reports, including budgetary forecasting.
- Analyzes budgets to complete financial reports and reconciliations.
- Composes correspondence and communicates with stakeholders regarding budget changes, project status and management decisions.
Although this is primarily a full-time position flexibility is an option for the right candidate.
Dubai based private investment firm.
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance with 5-7 year of experience
- Qualified CA, CMA, CPA or CFA with 2-3 years of post-qualification experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a successful Finance role, either corporate or in a privately-held company of high calibre.
- Prior experience working with a family office is the most preferred option.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Excel and Access
- Knowledgeable of IT systems, processes, databases, etc.
- Familiarity with Family Office specific software, including Advent, ATWeb, TNR Solution, Prospero, Spectrum Wealth, etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Combination of business and personal financial administration capabilities is highly preferred
- High level of integrity and dependability, with diligent work ethic
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and creative skills
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail