Posted 18th Dec 2016
Our client is seeking a talented and creative part-time graphic designer for an in-house role.
The primary role of the graphic designer will be to produce high quality designs that communicate the company's messages and brand. The focus will be mainly on creating digital artwork for their social media. Therefore excellent editing/photo shop skills are required.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, font style and size
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- 40hrs per month (flexible)
A leading independent UAE spa chain
- At least 2 / 3 year’s previous experience working as a Graphic, Web Designer or similar
- A portfolio containing a range of work
- Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Excellent editing/photo shop skills are required.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines