Group Finance Manager
Posted 1st May 2019
Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Manager who will have full responsibility of financial reporting, cash and budget management, ERP improvements and process automation at group level.
The role will also support the Group CFO in process improvements, cash flow planning and risk management.
* Ensure timely preparation of detailed reports on financial performance of EKI and its subsidiaries at the stand alone and consolidated levels.
* Ensure compliance with reporting covenants and monitor other covenants in all bank facilities and other financial arrangements.
* Ensure all financial reporting deadlines to both internal and external stakeholders are adhered to.
* Support the CFO and Strategic Planning team in financial planning, fund raising, debt rescheduling and other funding initiatives.
* Timely presentation of the 12 month rolling cash flow projections of the group to the CFO.
* Support the CFO in cash flow planning and management at the group level.
* Timely presentation of annual budgets of EKI and its subsidiaries with balance sheets and cash flows to the CFO.
* Monitor the day to day operations of the payables department including payments and payroll.
* Support the procurement manager in supplier negotiations to ensure that discounts and better payment terms are available at the group level.
* Spearhead the effort to develop and document relevant policies and procedures (Financial Management).
* Establish and maintain processes.
* Oversee the overall finance department ERP improvement (including reporting and budget implementation) and process automation initiatives.
* Ensure compliance with IFRS and other reporting standards. * Lead the Financial Management team in executing their roles efficiently and accurately and provide guidance.
* Assist the CFO in any additional required duties from time to time.
* The ideal candidate should be a B.Com/M.com and a qualified accountant – CA/CPA/ACCA with at least 5 years of hands-on experience in a similar managerial role.
* Should have in depth knowledge of IFRS.
* Knowledge of audit procedures and disclosures are compulsory.
* Experience in forecasting and budgeting.
* Developed or very familiar with efficient reporting frameworks at group level
* Proficient in using ERPs with knowledge of ERP setups, account structure and configuration for modules. Previous working experience in Microsoft AX is a plus.
* Strong understanding of processes within the finance and accounts department and proven track record of process improvement and automation
* Handled cash management previously and basic knowledge and experience in arranging funding
TBCJob Reference ID JT-658