Head of Business Development (UAE National)
Posted 8th Oct 2017
Our client, a privately owned group of companies is currently seeking a Head of Business Development (UAE National) for their contracting division.
As Head of Business Development you will responsible for developing and maintaining crucial business relations and contacts with important Government and Private entities as well as for analyzing and reporting the impact of any key decision or policy change by relevant authorities.
1. Develop and identify key potential sales targets in order to maintain alignment with the overall group growth strategy.
2. Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
3. Coordinate with head of business units to comply with the sales and quality policies and procedures to ensure sales targets achievement and their healthy business close.
4. Develop and maintain a strategic relationship with important government and private institutions.
5. Support business units in resolving various issues by providing support and act as an intermediator between business and government departments
6. Engage with VIPs of various government and private institutions to brand a positive image of the Group
7. Maintain and report the ‘work in progress’ to the respective business heads and MD’s office
8. Supporting businesses in regulatory and compliance requirement in line with the Government laws and regulations.
9. Any special task or assignment as assigned by the Managing Director.
Contracting division of a privately owned Dubai based group
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or equivalent experience
- 8-10 Years of experience; 4-5 years in handling government relations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player, analytical ability