Head of Social Media Recently Filled
Digital & Technology
Posted 13th Mar 2017
A leading independent creative agency is on the hunt for an expressive, enthusiastic content marketing and social media specialist to head up their social media offering.
As Head of Social Media, you will be responsible for:
• Brand understanding in order to produce relevant content marketing and social strategies for our clients.
• Ability to adapt style, tone and content by audience/channel.
• A profound knowledge of social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat.
• An insatiable curiosity for all things social, digital and mobile.
• Active social media user and early adopter of the latest trends.
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
• Comfortable leading clients through the opportunities presented by social media.
• Ability to research trending content and ‘listen’ to what's being said online (experience using social listening tools is a plus).
• Expertise in preparing monthly performance reports and tracking specific KPIs.
• Organised, with a strong ability to plan ahead, multitask and meet deadlines.
• Ability to build strong relationships with multi-disciplined internal teams to deliver projects.
• Overseeing the accuracy and relevance of the team’s social media output.
• Leveraging relationships and networks to secure cooperation and amplify messaging.
• Responsible for identifying, coordinating and engaging relevant influencers.
• Accurate reporting and billing.
• Former experience in account management also a plus.
A leading independent creative agency
You’ve got at least 3-4 years' experience producing compelling digital content and engaging social campaigns for a variety of brands. You've proven yourself, now you’re looking for the next challenge.
We are looking for a highly organised, detail-driven individual who is always eager to improve, happy to contribute on a team level, and excels in client-facing situations.
This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career in a fast-paced, rewarding environment, with an ambitious and progressive company.