Headmistress - Early Childhood Education
Posted 31st May 2018
Our Client, a leading Dubai based Nursery Education provider is currently seeking a professional and experienced Headmistress in Early Childhood Education.
• Responsible for the daily running and administration of the Nursery whilst adhering to the policy and procedures of the Nursery.
• Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation through the Ministry, Municipality and DHA (Dubai Health Authority).
• To provide a high standard of leadership and support to all members of staff within the Nursery.
• To provide a high standard of care and education to the child working within the framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
• Create a work environment that encourages professionalism, growth and diversity.
• Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
• To provide a professional partnership with parents.
• To develop activities, work and programmes for Nursery children in partnership with the other branches.
• To deliver programmes of work and evaluate their success in conjunction with the team and management.
• Ensure all staff adhere to the Policies and Procedures of the Nursery.
• Take responsibility for the care, welfare, health and safety and security of the children who attend the Nursery.
• To respect all families diversity and culture.
• Be committed to raising standards for all staff and children.
• Demonstrate and promote a good positive role model of leadership.
• Ensure confidentiality is maintained within the Nursery.
• Motivate and develop staff through Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and performance management.
• Be responsive to staff’s problems and concerns and encourage suggestions and new ideas.
• Develop positive partnerships with other professionals and the local community.
Working Hours: 7:30am – 5:30pm
A leading Dubai based Nursery Education provider
• University degree in Early Childhood or a Level 5 Management qualification in Early Years.
• At least 2 years relevant experience in Early Years.
• Strong knowledge of EYFS and current best practise.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills dealing at all levels.
• Ability to motivate, lead and encourage a team.
• Good organisational skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Knowledge of child development.
• Experience of working with parents and outside agencies.
• Professionally discreet and able to maintin confidentiality.
• EYFS knowledge.
• Confident public speaker.
• Flexible approach to tasks.
• High level of commitment and loyalty.
• Effective planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Capabily of working on own initiative.
• Leader and team player.
• Patient and resilient.
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: