HR Change Project Manager Recently Filled
Posted 4th May 2017
Our client is seeking a HR Change Project Manager for a one month rolling contract. Full duration of contract will be 2-3 months.
The role will include the following responsibilities;
People & Organisational Change
• Partner with the business leads to ensure appropriate planning and design of the people aspect of the change programme.
• Build buy-in and effectively manage stakeholders across Region, Country and departments to ensure optimum delivery of the people strategy.
• Ensure alignment and consistency with the policies and values of the organisation.
• Ensure the people change aspects of the change programmes are properly planned and executed in a timely manner, with cost and quality targets met.
• Manage the drafting of key messages and ensure appropriate communications and understanding by relevant staff.
• Proactively drive engagement with other HR teams to facilitate a coordinated approach to implementation across the Region.
Recruitment and staffing
• Work with regional Recruitment team and country management team to manage the recruitment and selection process to move from current to new organisation structure for the Region.
• Support new managers in the development of role profiles as required.
• Work with local HR teams to ensure relevant work visas for new and existing staff are applied for and renewed on time as required.
• Ensure compliance with local legislation for all staff employed by the organisation across the Region.
Support to Managers & staff
• Work with the local HR teams to ensure local staff database and workforce planning system staff personnel files, organogram and leave records are updated to reflect the new Regional Organisation.
• Ensure all HR activities are underpinned by the organisation values and promote equal opportunities and diversity within the organisation and compliant with local labour law.
All applicants must be on Husbands sponsorship
An international educational organisation based in Dubai
- Previous experience in a change management role within the region
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Can demonstrate strong Senior Stakeholder Management and influencing and negotiating skills
- The ability to communicate complex role or process changes clearly and succinctly
- Ideally you will have consulting-based sales experience and the ability to quickly learn and adapt