HR Enablement Exit Consultant
Posted 30th Jan 2018
As Exit Consultant you will be required to oversee the transition of departing employees across MENA. The role requires system administration, liaison with varying function teams, employee/Business support, consultation and advice to their internal clients.
You will be responsible for the identification and execution of resolutions pertaining to process flow and the seamless management of Employee exits.
The Exit Consultant is required to have deep knowledge and understanding of company HR policies and procedures and how these are applied by location. The Exit Consultant will always look to use best practice with the guarantee of an exceptional experience for employees and the Business and to efficiently transition the employee and ensure the business mitigate any form of risk. The Exit Consultant will be required to work independently with some guidance from the Exit Lead. The Exit Consultant role will expand over time, allowing the individual to gain a breadth of experience and knowledge in other capacities of HR Enablement across the generalist framework, while still supporting Exit partially.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execute day to day exit case management
Teaming & people:
- Build positive relationships with functional colleagues and members of other teams with integrity and authenticity
- Work with the shared services team in their support to the onboarding team and processes
- Build positive relationships with the broader Talent Team including immigration and other HR functions
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
- Experience of working in HR operations or a similar function required
- Knowledge of HR systems, basic HR measurement and process improvement preferred
- Experience in metrics reporting and analysis preferred
- Experience within the MENA region would be an advantage
- Experience with Shared Services would be an advantage
- Excellent communicator; English, both written and verbal
- Ability to challenge
- Negotiation skills
- Highly competent in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Competence in the understanding of system functionality
- Visio experience
- Arabic would be an advantage
Return to Work