HR Generalist - Return to Work - part-time Recently Filled
Posted 24th Apr 2018
A Global petroleum organisation is currently seeking a HR Generalist for a 12 week Return to Work contract (working hours 09:00 – 15:00). As HR Generalist you will support the HR Manager and be responsible to ensure efficient, effective and seamless delivery of HR operations and office management.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form, ensuring naming convention, document breakdown structure, document validity, tracking and notifications.
- Assist in development and implementation of Human Resource policies, procedures and processes.
- Assist in Organisational Design and job evaluations.
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics. Develop HR Reports.
- Conducting employee Onboarding and Offboarding.
- Participate in the investigation of all employee relations issues.
- Support the HR Manager in Recruitment including Job posting, CV Screening, Interviewing process, Offer Management and Mobilisation.
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence, reports, schedules, confidential materials and other HR related documentation.
- Manage the Time & Attendance tracking & reporting for all staff leave types.
- Maintain the Companies Register for all legal documents (Trade Licenses/Tenancy Contracts/Operations Fitness Certificates etc).
- Manage all Office Administration related projects.
- Deputise for the HR Manager when required.
- Perform all tasks & duties as assigned by HR Manager.
On the basis of successful completion of the Return to Work contract there will be the option for the candidate to join on a full-time basis.
Global petroleum organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Human Resource Management, western educated.
- Associate CIPD or SHRM
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 5+ years HR generalist experience
- Good understanding of DMCC Labour Law and Company regulations
- Good understanding of the UAE Labour Law
- Knowledge of HR IS/IT and MIS
- Experience working in a multicultural work force
- Experience in core HR Functional areas
- Experience in global mobility and recruitment
Technical and Business Skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, discretely and with confidentiality.
- Ability of effectively multi-task and operate in a high tempo, flexible environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure, while managing a large workload and meeting deadlines
- Proactive and organised.
- Professional, courteous and customer focused.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Solid Project Management Skills
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT skills Microsoft suite, simple accounting, database management, e-mails, internet.
Return to Work
Part Time Set Hours