Human Resources – On-Boarding Project (Return to Work Project, 12 Weeks Contract)
Posted 20th Jul 2017
A new employees experience in their first few days is crucial to their success in role. At Visa they want to ensure that we have an onboarding experience that enables success but also creates a unique experience from the moment a new employee accepts a job offer up until they feel they are fully competent in their role.
In this role you will work with the HR team to build an effective, simple to execute and innovative on-boarding process from job offer to 3 months implemented in all offices across Visa’s diverse CEMEA region.
- Review and document current on-boarding practices including talking to employees and managers to get feedback on on-boarding experiences
- Make recommendations for amendments to global on-boarding process elements
- Network across Visa to leverage other regions on-boarding best practices
- Design an innovative and simple on-boarding experience for new employees and managers that enables success
- Implement a new on-boarding process across the CEMEA region, providing training for stakeholders involved
* Applications are open until 10th September 2017.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is their global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team.
As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Their VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. They are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career.
Visa is fueled by their team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join their team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Human resources work experience with experience in designing training and on-boarding/induction programs
- Creativity and imagination
- The ability to review and redefine processes
- Previous 5 years + experience
Return to Work